The following list contains all items that are not allowed to be placed within the dumpsters. It’s not because we don’t want to take all your junk, it’s because the landfills don’t accept them or charge extra for them which we have to pass onto you. To avoid any additional charges, it’s best to stay clear of all of them.
(will incur additional charges if found in the dumpster)
(under no circumstances are allowed in the dumpster)
Appliances that have freon or radioactive material like:
Air Conditioner (AC) units*
Dirt (it’s extremely heavy and will increase your costs per extra ton dramatically)
|Hazardous / Industrial waste|
Solvents / Chemical products
Petroleum contaminated soil/lead paint chips
Herbicides & pesticides
Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids)
Barrels / Aerosol cans
Transmission oil, lubricating/hydraulic oil, oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.)
Other flammable liquids
* +$30 extra charge per piece if on top of pile. Items within the pile will incur penalties.
Open-Top Containers Helpful Hints to avoid additional charges:
- Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top. Dumpsters must also be cleared off of any snow to be picked up.
- $5.00 per day over the included rental period and LIMIT of 1 week extension. Requires 48 hour notice.
- To avoid any extra charges, steer clear of the unacceptable items listed above.
- $90 cost for every extra ton over the included weight. Customer is responsible for any minor weight overages due to weather.
- If extra costs are accrued, they will be charged to the card on file after pickup automatically.